How to Use Air Source Heat Pump Correctly?
- Issue Time
Air source heat pumps can achieve better energy-saving effects only when used correctly. This article will specifically introduce the correct use of air source heat pumps.
For air source heat pump heating, many people have reflected that its use effect is not particularly ideal, and there have been some situations where power consumption is very large. In fact, it may be that we did not pay attention to the following matters when we used it, which caused the air source heat pump to not exert its due operational effect.
(1) We must strictly arrange the circuit of the family. Before choosing an air source heat pump for heating, carefully check the electricity consumption in the home. The most important point here is the main switch we enter the house, and then we can calculate the load of our indoor electricity according to the size of the master switch so that the maximum load of the air source heat pump can be selected according to the indoor electricity load.
(2) The power of the air source heat pump host should be selected according to the situation of our indoor maintenance structure and the outdoor temperature in cold seasons. We can’t directly select the power of the air source heat pump host based on the area, because the thermal insulation performance of our maintenance structure is very different. In the later stage, if the heating effect of the air source heat pump cannot be achieved, in fact, the problem often lies here.
(3) We also need to consider the specific installation location of the air source heat pump. There is a difference between the air source heat pump and the traditional air conditioner, that is, its main engine pressure is relatively large, and there is also a large water tank next to the main engine. Therefore, the size of the host and the water tank must be calculated before choosing and then checked with the actual situation of our family. Only after the installation conditions are met, can a suitable selection be made.
(4) We must learn to set the specific temperature of the room heated by the air source heat pump. Because the air source heat pump will adjust the compressor's working conditions according to our settings. We must remember that the lower the indoor temperature is set in winter, the less electricity consumed by the air source heat pump.
Therefore, we suggest setting the indoor temperature as low as possible under the premise of meeting our indoor temperature. For example, the room temperature can be set to 20°C during the day, and it can be set to 23 or 24°C at night.
(5) When choosing an air source heat pump, we must pay attention to our outdoor temperature in winter. Because the air source heat pump uses the characteristics of air conditioning to heating, but it cannot achieve its heating effect after it is below minus 10 degrees. Even if it can be heated, it will consume a lot of power.
As an energy-saving product, the air source heat pump is closely related to the energy efficiency ratio of the COP value. In cold areas, air-source heat pumps have frost problems, and low-efficiency equipment will freeze. Therefore, we must choose high-quality air source heat pumps. If you want to know more about the air source heat pump after reviewing the above, you can get professional solutions by contacting us.
As a professional heat pump manufacturer, we have won unanimous praise and trust from many customers with our excellent technology and high-quality products. We have an experienced production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can fully control the quality of our products. At the same time, we will provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology according to the needs of customers. If you are interested in our air source heat pump, please contact us immediately!