- Issue Time
- Aug 5,2021
Many people don’t know how to install it correctly after purchasing a swimming pool heat pump. This article will introduce the installation method and precautions of the swimming pool heat pump in detail.
Swimming pool heat pumps have the advantages of energy-saving and environmental protection. Many swimming pool halls for fitness and competition are equipped with pool heat pump units. But if we improperly operate during the installation process, it will cause the swimming pool heat pump to fail to perform well. The following is a specific introduction to the installation method and precautions of the swimming pool heat pump.
First of all, the installation location of the swimming pool air energy unit is very important. Be sure to choose a good ventilation location and is more than 1 meter away from the building. At the same time, there should be no debris around to prevent adsorption on the evaporator.
When multiple units are installed in parallel, the evaporator needs to be spaced more than 1 meter apart. The distance between the swimming pool heat pump and the swimming pool is as close as possible. Generally, it should be kept within 8 meters, and pipe insulation should be done well.
(1) In combination with the swimming pool water treatment pipeline, add a tee in parallel to the pipeline, and install an electric control valve behind the pipeline tee. The advantage of this installation method is that no matter whether the swimming pool heat pump unit is working or not, it does not affect the resistance of the water circulation. The disadvantage is that the control is complicated, and the cost of a circulating water pump is extra.
(2)Connect in series to the swimming pool water circulation pipeline, and directly install several swimming pool air energy heat pump units on the original swimming pool water circulation pipeline, without additional pipes.
The advantage of this method is that the circulation of the water treatment pipeline is directly used without the need to add a circulating water pump. The disadvantage is that the circulating water passes through the unit regardless of whether the heat pump thermostat unit is working or not, which is equivalent to increasing the load of the circulating pipeline water pump, and the unit pipeline is blocked/closed. The fouling speed increases.
(3) A filter should be installed for each unit to prevent impurities from entering the equipment and protect the service life of the air energy heat pump.
(4) The units must be installed in parallel, in the same way, to avoid the uneven water flow of each unit and shorten the life of the swimming pool heat pump.
1. When installing a swimming pool heat pump, the same pipeline layout should be used to avoid insufficient water intake for each unit. The water flow of each unit in the same pipeline is the same, the heat production is more uniform, and the start and stop are almost synchronized, and there will be no large differences in the working hours of the swimming pool air energy units.
2. The heat pump unit should be selected and installed according to the conditions of the installation site. The installation site is generally selected on the roof of a building or a place with good outdoor air circulation. Try to avoid installing the unit in the basement, because the basement and outdoor air are not well circulated, resulting in the low energy efficiency of the unit and no heating.
3. When installing the swimming pool air energy pipes, heat preservation should be done. On the one hand, it is to avoid heat loss in winter, and on the other hand, it is to prevent freezing. It is recommended that all hot water pipes of swimming pools in northern areas be insulated.
4. Swimming pool air energy units should be equipped with condensate drains or drains. Generally, standard swimming pools use more than a dozen units. Both summer condensate and winter defrosting water need to flow into the drains or drains.
In the process of using swimming pool heat pumps, we also need to carry out daily inspections and maintenance, so as to extend the service life of the equipment. If you still have doubts about the installation of the swimming pool heat pump after reviewing the above content, you can contact us for a comprehensive solution.
As a professional heat pump manufacturer, we have accumulated rich design and production experience in this field. Our professional production team and strict quality inspection department can fully control every link from product design to export. We can also provide high-quality and safe products and considerate service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our high-quality swimming pool heat pump, please contact us immediately!